The Neutral Tax is a universal tax reform proposal which eliminates all direct federal taxes and replaces them with a uniform, flat federal tax on the gross government revenue of each state.
In the News
- MEDIA: FreedomRedux.com Looks At The Neutral Tax
22 January 2014 1:18 AM | No Comments
- MEDIA: Turning Point – Don’t Investigate, Terminate [the IRS]
29 May 2013 3:16 PM | No Comments
- The Neutral Tax Submitted to House Ways and Means Committee
20 May 2013 3:05 PM | No Comments
- MEDIA: Watchdog Wire — Become a Tax Reform Expert
15 April 2013 2:55 PM | No Comments
- MEDIA: It’s Time For America To Replace Our Tax Code… Introducing The Neutral Tax!!!
02 January 2013 2:47 PM | No Comments
Federal Tax Policy Survey